junie2, Oct 7, 1:58am
Quite serious issue at our St Albans home just now. Worse than it's ever been before. Land damage claim resulted in $330 payment ( LOL ) ( not deemed serious ). Anyway, have run out of steam to battle further, and have a temporary/interim pump fix about to happen. My question is, for the long term ( summer job I imagine ) - has anyone used a drainage company or some sort of contractor to fix a similar problem, and can you recommend please? Many thanks.

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)