DID ANYONE AT SUMNER LOOSE CAR KEYS

today around lunch time we found some car keys, waited around over 1 hour for anyone who maybe looking for them. no police station or fire service out there to hand them in. we didn't want to just leave the with anyone incase they went into the wrong hands. I am going to hand them into a police station and going to contact communications now

kids4ever, Aug 22, 2:05 pm

i have taken the car keys into the main Police Station in StAsaph st to be collected

kids4ever, Aug 22, 2:52 pm

Not loose. LOSE!

craftylady1, Aug 22, 3:15 pm

really political POLICE, who cares, people know what i am saying, i added the extra O to give you something to moan about as NORMAL

kids4ever, Aug 22, 5:04 pm

Tui ad. You added the extra O because you can't spell

craftylady1, Aug 22, 6:13 pm

Good on you, hopefully someone will be happy. Knew what you meant even with the xtra!

jessie981, Aug 22, 6:39 pm

haha, thanks, be careful , CRAFTY might come in and say you left the e out in front of xtra, lol, yes i hope someone that sees it on here and knows the person who lost the car keys :)

kids4ever, Aug 22, 7:24 pm

Method in my message!

jessie981, Aug 22, 7:40 pm

good one, lol

kids4ever, Aug 22, 8:32 pm

I lost ( and never found) my car keys at Sumner Beach in 1989.

cardiffgirl, Aug 22, 9:36 pm

I left car keys and coins on tray through X-ray final check at Ch-ch airport. Didn't realize till four days later in Akl. Thinking $500 for replacement.
Nice airport people kept them safe for a week (money as well) sigh of relief!

ajm43, Aug 22, 9:49 pm

Maybe they've just been found! Better check at the police station.

tygertung, Aug 23, 4:17 am

good idea, may be still there lol

these ones weren't on the beach but near and later than an 1989 car, thats why i wouldn't leave them there and let idiots try and find it, lol

kids4ever, Jul 23, 4:15 am

Share this thread