Drs @ Shirley Medical Centre or close

jessie981, Jul 10, 7:02am
letter received today saying my Dr finished last Friday & records have been sent to another Practice.
Back of letter cites Transfer of Records from one Practice to another & space from signing approval.
Don't want to go to Nth Avon Medical Centre & prefer a female Dr. Recommendations please.

jamesnmatt, Jul 10, 9:54am
which doctor were you with?

jessie981, Jul 10, 10:03am
Dr Blackmore, letter dated 6 July but says he finished 3 July.

smoff79, Jul 10, 10:24am
i goto marshlands medical they used to be on gayhust road. I know have have 3 ladies down there currently

jamesnmatt, Jul 10, 11:25am
thanks, wanted to check it wasnt my one LOL

jessie981, Jul 10, 8:58pm
Is that the Medical Centre opposite the Palms or if not whereabouts on Marshlands Road?

smoff79, Jul 11, 2:51am
its down on corner of prestons road opposite the new bp brand new building

jessie981, Jul 11, 3:50am
Thanks will check out

macrubble, Jul 11, 6:18am
Try Dr Lynette Murdoch at Ferry Road Medical Centre very good doctor

char231070, Jul 12, 8:25am
Dr Lynda Gray is at Shirley Medical, we have moved out of town, so she is losing me as patient after 30 years, take my space lol

smoff79, Jul 12, 8:52am
i live out past rangiora but still go into town to see my doctor that's how super they are. 30 minute drive for me to go in

jessie981, Jul 12, 9:30pm
i rang SMC & they said Dr Gray. $72 first visit then $45 once funding comes through. Seemed expensive & dearer than my old Dr. How much did you pay?

honest-reliable, Jul 13, 8:14am
Robyn Hay at Papanui Medical Centre

calista, Jul 13, 8:50am
I would be very annoyed if my medical records were sent to another centre without my prior permission. I think this is a breach of privacy. Putting the signature on the back of the letter that says it has happened isn't good enough.

char231070, Jul 14, 5:51am
Yes $45 is what I paid

jessie981, Jul 14, 9:37am
Thanks char, signed up with Edgeware Pro-Med, closer. No initial fee & open Saturdays.

ken158, Jul 15, 8:19am
Like wise. I would be fuming. I had a Doc there up until about 3 years ago. he took off and I tried to get all my records (even the pre computer days ones). But no. They are tide up with that Pegusus outfit and I made a request on the them but no way. My records went back to the 70's. Car racing medicals and the like and I want MY records.
I cannot understand why the blazes they want to retain records for someone who is not a patient there any more! Someone being very petty I think!
Edit
Typo.
Certainly could never recommend them.!

fewspot, Jul 16, 5:31am
ring the medical adisary outfit, they have to give you your records.

kids4ever, Dec 22, 1:38pm
i think they won't give them to you personally, but will send them on to another medical centre to your choice

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)