LOST-LOST-LOST route Temuka to Hornby to Rangiora

Yesterday I bought a lovely lounge suite (P126620019) in Temuka. From Temuka to Hornby via Main South Rd, then Carmen Rd through Russley to the motorway -Lineside Rd to Rangiora. I lost the seat cushion off one sofa. Its a long shot but if anyone sees it or finds it, can you text me (02seven73five59three0)pleeeea-
-
aaasssee. Im so bummed out as its a gorgeous suite. Ever feel like its one of 'THOSE' days. That was yesterday.

danamregan, Oct 5, 10:48 am

Hope you find it before the 160km wind arrives later today.

log62, Oct 5, 11:01 am

looooooool thats funny as.

mephismeltdown, Oct 5, 11:16 am

You never know. As long as the wind blows it this way.lol. On the way back from Kaiapoi, I went via Marshlands Road, Fitzgerald Av, Moorehouse to Waltham Road.

danamregan, Oct 5, 11:49 am

we are traveling this way back today - will keep an eye out for you.

bigrichie, Oct 5, 1:43 pm

whats it look like also colour

dottyone1, Oct 5, 4:04 pm

Off thread in General
THe cushion is a bamboo colour, sort of a lighter coloured mustard.

jessie981, Oct 5, 4:08 pm

Take a look at the auction. P126620019

danamregan, Oct 6, 5:58 pm

Listing #: 957051170 is the auction number. Im offering a $20 reward if someone picks it up. Ill come and get it too. Thanks

danamregan, Oct 7, 9:35 pm

On Saturday I bought a lovely lounge suite (Listing #: 957051170) in Temuka.I lost the seat cushion off one sofa. The colour is bamboo -see the auction. Its a long shot but if anyone sees it or finds it, can you text me (02seven73five59three0). The route I took was from Temuka to Hornby via Main South Rd, then Carmen Rd through Russley to the motorway -Lineside Rd to Rangiora. From Rangiora to Kaiapoi to ChCh via Marshlands Rd. Im so bummed out as its a gorgeous suite. Im offering a $20 reward if someone picks it up. Ill come and get it too. Thanks

danamregan, Feb 13, 4:31 am

Share this thread