Thank you John Campbell

I just wanted to say thank you for raising the profile of the soul destroying problems many of us are still facing here in Christchurch with Insurers and EQC. You did a great job, and are a talented investigative journalist. There don't seem to be many of those left.

Thank you for not selling your soul to some popcorn prime time, paint by numbers, replacement show - I knew you never would. Thank you to your great team also, I know great work takes a team effort.

I hope that you will go on to bigger and better things - you deserve that. Thanks for fighting for the little guy/guyesses!

All the best. You made a difference.

mojonzd, May 22, 9:36 am

Yay for John - whats left to watch on telly now!

jane310567, May 22, 9:47 am

He is a much more aggressive interviewer then anyone else and i can tell you that the politicians did not like him because of it , now you will have some useless prick like that bloke Paula Henry.
John Campbell was for the people and he will be back

starskey, May 22, 5:45 pm

starskey wrote:
He is a much more aggressive interviewer then anyone else and i can tell you that the politicians did not like him because of it , now you will have some useless prick like that bloke Paula Henry.
John Campbell was for the people and he will be back[/quote

Not any time soon with all the "blue" at the helm of both major networks. What a sad and sorry day for NZ journalism and more importantly for the people of NZ.

janbodean, May 22, 6:44 pm

I concour!

planespotterhvn, May 25, 2:02 pm

I concur to all of the above.

deanna14, May 25, 5:44 pm

He seemed to be genuine and have substance, like reading the "North and South" - the rest are just "New Idea" or "OK" types - light and fluffy. I lament that I will have nothing at all to watch except the news now!

jane310567, May 25, 11:44 pm

#1 Indeed,the Campbell live team continued to shine the spotlight on the aftermath of the quakes here,long after the rest of the media had got bored & beetled off.

cronezone, Aug 31, 4:35 pm

Share this thread