Help please. What companies remove silt

or liqufaction (not sure how to spell that) from under a house? I need to try and get hold of the company that removed it from my mums house early last year asap. Any help would be appreciated.

janet66, Oct 4, 7:59 pm

try Intergroup - call Leo on 021 519 495. he will sort it out for you

firefrog, Jan 31, 3:24 am

Share this thread