Lewis Road Page 1 / 3

lil_tarnz, Sep 2, 5:05am
Frenzy begins tomorrow!

samanya, Sep 2, 5:55am
OK . more info?

lil_tarnz, Sep 2, 6:13am
lewis road choc milk hits chch stores tomorrow

as well as their new coffee milk and heilala vanilla milk :)

samanya, Sep 2, 6:58am
Oh, it's their butter I just love.

zoopa, Sep 2, 9:24am
Organic cream for me

supersapper, Sep 2, 9:58am
I went to buy some in Wellington a week or so ago - $5 for a small bottle! I didn't think it was worth it but had a mouthful of some my sister bought and I couldn't figure out what the fuss is all about, very creamy chocolate milk but nothing outstanding about it.

bosch2006, Sep 2, 10:40am
Its bad for you. more fat and saugar than all other flv milk

addington261, Sep 2, 10:49pm
Mmmmm love Lewis Road butter.

wasgonna, Sep 2, 10:56pm
Get a life.

shaun16, Sep 2, 10:57pm
It's really good. Better than I expected. Yes it's expensive and unhealthy but so are lots of things in life

ttaotua1, Sep 2, 10:59pm
Waiting outside new world stanmor road and it hasn't come in and i checked edge ware super value and the same.

steve198, Sep 2, 11:11pm
Just relax & buy some when you come across it. It's only milk & not worth waiting outside a store all day for it.

ttaotua1, Sep 2, 11:26pm
True and I'm off home, just passed a car crash up near traffic lights towards super value who's driven into someone fence

pattym1, Sep 3, 12:15am
were from? Countdown have it for around $4

jon9, Sep 3, 3:11am
Retail is $3.69 for 300ml and $6.49 for 750ml

I hope supermarkets aren't inflating the prices.

cassina1, Sep 3, 3:15am
If thats the case I will be sticking with Wave Iced Coffee at about $3.50 for 600mil from supermarkets.

shaun16, Sep 3, 3:31am
that's what it is at the local new world.

ttaotua1, Sep 3, 3:39am
Omg bought two from super value edgeware for $4.69 I think and it was ok

dannyboy24, Sep 3, 6:49pm
iphone user?

cjh1, Sep 3, 11:10pm
And today the delivery never turned up in Ilam :( lol another lewis road boo boo

crazy56, Sep 4, 3:23am
according to the stockist they havnt got it at ilam yet its only at selected supermarkets atm

xmakara, Sep 4, 4:34am
Anyone know where they have them?

melonhead1, Sep 4, 4:51am
Have a crack at a DIY version. Why not?

mm12345, Sep 4, 5:14am
Yep. I wonder if the first step - measuring and mixing 8 1/2 teaspoons of pure white sugar into each small glass of milk might wake some parents up to what they're actually doing when they buy garbage like that.

I bet they'd have forty fits if someone stirred 8 1/2 spoons into their latte, but hey - this is supposedly premium quality food for kids - so it must be okay.

lil_tarnz, Sep 4, 11:42am
it's on the lewis road website for their stockists, its in fresh choice and super value and SOME new worlds

goodluck finding it with such limited bottles being delivered!

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)