Help! Cash settlement / insurance advice.

It's sounds complicated. I would consider seeking legal advice. Try RAS or another eq lawyer.

stella7771, May 24, 9:18 am

Your insurer will likely just add an endorsement to your policy excluding any subsequent damage resultant from the foundations, or something to that effect - however agree with above and best to get legal advice first.

Ps. You are better off advising your insurer and having an endorsement added, than having a claim declined (or policy voided) for non disclosure.

hd07, May 24, 7:36 pm

Whats the point of starting a thread then deleting the query

gymee1, May 26, 8:50 pm

looks a whole lot more like trademe deleted the account . perhaps somebody took exception to the post

lambrat, Aug 27, 3:34 pm