Tv1 and 2 not transmitting?

On screen just says "service not running".

All cables ok in the home and tv3 and others ok.

granny98, Jun 19, 7:32 am

One & two ok here in Sydenham using UHF aerial but it is inside as house doesn't have one on the roof. Are you UHF or Satellite?

zaowl, Jun 19, 7:51 am

We're on satellite. I'm getting channel 3 prime maori channels, but even tv 1 + 1 & tv2 +1 not working

granny98, Jun 19, 7:54 am

My bad, I'm on uhf.

granny98, Jun 19, 8:00 am

This is going to sound stupid but it's a genuine suggestion, try turning it off and on again. What brand TV?

zaowl, Jun 19, 8:07 am

Maybe its just the snow , i have lost all channels

farminglad, Jun 19, 8:42 am

I'm in Ashburton, we lost all channels on both our TV's, one TV runs off the satellite dish and the other runs off the UHF aerial. This happened around 4ish and still no service on either. We thought the snow was the cause too, but it's all gone now and has been raining for a few hours.

endlesswardrobe, Jun 19, 8:56 am

I have turned tv on & off, unplugged & replugged it back in. its only tv1 & tv2 that are coming up as service not available. I've checked with neighbours & their tvs are working good, & there is no snow here in ChCh & its not raining either

granny98, Jun 19, 9:24 am

What make and model tv?

zaowl, Jun 19, 10:37 am

I am in South Canterbury on freeview and we lost all channels about an hour ago

guitarmansolo, Jun 20, 8:50 am

Mines fine.

jessebird, Jun 20, 10:17 am

I have a Sommett freeview receiver and periodically I have the same problem and to fix I have to rescan the channels which fixes the problem.

gymee1, Jun 21, 8:58 am

bring back analogue tv. digital is just a pain in the ar$e

think its a layer of ice on the dish. happened to mine to. got the snow off the dish and still no reception so brushed it with a broom and it came on in a few seconds.

treecave, Apr 24, 3:26 pm

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)