Dog walker needed.

. for a couple of days a week during the day. New Brighton area. anyone interested or know of someone. . Thanks.

project_justice, Jul 29, 4:35 pm

recommend posting this on a local facebook group - there's usually one that'll suit

pom-pom, Jul 29, 4:42 pm

Yeah I would. alas I don't do Facebook. . Thanks though

project_justice, Jul 29, 4:55 pm

Put a notice on your local supermarket notice board.
Or do a web search for; dog walking services Christchurch nz
Make sure that you check up on them to make sure they are walking the dog and not just taking the money.

iwikiwi, Jul 29, 5:34 pm

what sort of dog/s? and are they used to being walked much?

lambrat, Jul 29, 6:23 pm

Mrs B walks dogs. She has done dog obedience for a few years and lots of experience. She will only walk a maximum of 2 at a time and gives them lessons in good manners at the same time. And she picks up and drops them home, doesn't use dog parks, and gives them a brush and a feed if necessary.

brightlights60, Jul 29, 7:45 pm

jane310567, Jul 29, 10:11 pm

I have seen some dog walkers out and about and would not use their services!

jane310567, Jul 29, 10:12 pm

Hi there. could you tell me what time of day and what days you would like this done and also what part of New Brighton please? Thanks

gypsy271, Jul 29, 10:58 pm

Hi there. could you tell me what time of day and what days you would like this done and also what part of New Brighton please? My son is idle and he loves animals. Big dog?

suka, Jul 30, 12:12 pm

Thanks people for info and Interest. I did see that website listed above, they look quite good. dog is a 9 month kelpie. High energy I might add. she is used to walk with or without lead. but is still learning. . So would want someone with experience. Days of the week could be optional excluding weekends. ta

project_justice, Oct 21, 2:36 am

Share this thread