Christchurch Star Map

In LA people sell star maps showing where local celebrities live. Who would be on a ChCH 's star mat. I suggest: Simon Barnett, Jerry Brownlee, Jason Gunn, Haley Westiner, I have sort run out of ideas Can you suggest some. Surely we have some!

bandit303, Sep 6, 6:42 pm

Jack Tame's mum

stojo, Sep 6, 6:52 pm

I thought that the Christchurch Star was a newspaper?

tygertung, Sep 6, 11:40 pm

I think Hayley lives overseas for a start.

Gary McCormick?

deerhurst, Sep 7, 12:00 am

Half the ABs

jonners2013, Sep 7, 7:19 am

Is that all we have got? Some rugby players and Gary McCormick. God forbid. That star map is looking tarnished.

bandit303, Sep 7, 7:42 am

meh. it's not Hollywood. people don't come to ChCh for 'the stars'. That's one of the things I like about the place - by and large it's just relatively normal people going about their lives, less pretentious than a lot of places.

jonners2013, Sep 7, 8:23 am

i think you maybe missing the spirit of the thread

dannyboy24, Sep 7, 10:53 am

I feel it reflects ChCh's lack of cultural facilities etc. Theres nothing here to encourage stars to live here. All the millions of dollars spent here and we haven't got anything; The centre of the city is like a bomb site. Why would stars live here. Theres nothing here for them.

bandit303, Sep 7, 11:04 am

Don't loose hope bandit. We still have our stars we just need to think a bit harder. Is Scribe still kicking around here?

stojo, Sep 7, 11:22 am

Me too - please explain. What is the point of this thread? I'm sure there are a few people to admire in Chch, but honestly, why do we need to know where they live?

junie2, Sep 7, 11:26 am

So we can drive past and admire them more. If you're lucky you might see Jerry's jocks on the line

bandit303, Sep 7, 12:38 pm

ahhhh. you know a thread is great when you have to further explain it to people :)

jonners2013, Sep 7, 12:51 pm

Why the aggro enjoy life

bandit303, Jun 2, 2:21 am

Share this thread