melp6, Apr 17, 8:39pm
Oh, and on a completely unrelated topic

All systems are go for another year for Master

jamesnmatt, Apr 17, 8:45pm

jamesnmatt, Apr 17, 8:46pm
Oh good news melp!

jamesnmatt, Apr 17, 11:22pm

speedwayfan1, Apr 18, 2:31am
It just goes on and on.seems like every posistion of power is lead by imbeciles.

konini2, Apr 18, 4:16am
It has not been the earthquakes that have structurally compromised/damaged the city/destroyed people's lives/livelihoods; it has been the unconscionable, duplicitous, unbridled arrogance, ignorance and blatant corruption of EQC, insurance and CERA staff. Gerry Brownlee also has a great deal to answer for as the complicit Nero. These ???organisations??? and ???politicians??? have acted in an ethically, morally and politically perverse manner which has undermined, compromised and denigrated people who have been directly affected by this tragic natural disaster

guest, Jun 9, 6:36pm
Not sure exactly what you're lnkioog for in a hostel, but I absolutely loved the place we stayed (was a budget hotel rather than a hostel, though) Pension Sandwirt. It's right by the train station, which is an easy walk from the center of town, but wasn't loud at all. The owner and staff were really nice, and the rooms were big and comfortable. A private double room was 38 Euros per night for both of us. You might be able to find a place slightly cheaper but probably not much. Pension Sandwirt isn't a party place, though, so if that's what you're lnkioog for you probably won't be interested. Salzburg is a great city, so I'm sure you'll have a great time no matter where you stay. Have fun!

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)