*hands up who needs a

In memory of.
i didn't always agree with what you posted witchiepo but i always defended your right to have your own opinions even if many did not agree at times!
When not being 'baited'. (and responding often, to your deteriment).
you had a heart of gold !
*Bestest of wishes for you and hubby in real life*

starry7, Feb 21, 9:31 pm

Why has all witchiepo1messages been deleted!

jessebird, Feb 21, 9:47 pm

i can only assume she has been banned. someone might have complained about her posts or one of them

loopy26, Feb 21, 9:56 pm

Yes sadly she was banned permanently.

starry7, Feb 21, 10:33 pm

hey witchiepo.wondering where you went to!glad you have settled well.Where are you living! and what a lovely offer!

aimeelouwhite, Mar 12, 10:51 am

Hi witchiepo1 - remember I told you that after the earthquake we found your two Sept. eq mugs undamaged in the mess on the kitchen floor of one of our houses!Have just heard from the other tenant we gave one to, that hers was about the only thing that survived in her kitchen!Guess we breed even the coffee mugs tough in Chch!Hang in there and enjoy Waikari - it's a lovely place.

antonios1, Mar 12, 11:02 am

hi witchie how you doing my mug is still in one peice too it never fell over but the others did! very cool mugs id say

crazy56, Mar 12, 11:09 am

Thanks witchiepo - still in residence at our bach at Milford Huts - but heading up to Chch tomorrow to meet new tenants for houses which were vacated after the quake, and do some more repair work to our Chch house.

antonios1, Mar 12, 11:15 am

you are such a caring angel.
what an offer. With the Hells Angels all holed up at the motels across from me tonight .can I come down

smoo18, Mar 12, 9:14 pm

I have booked a holiday end of next week going to my mums on the coast for a couple of days to get away from the shakes, Ive had enough.May get another cup off you when my stomach settles similar to the one I got after the september quake :)

orloc1, Mar 12, 9:14 pm

when I first saw this thread I thought it was going to say "Hands up who needs a bourbon" lol

kazzymoto, Mar 12, 9:19 pm

You will be able to have a cuppa sometime with MrDad

ted., Mar 12, 9:19 pm

witchiepo1 - you are an amazing, caring lovely lady. you deserve all the best of everything. xx

princessboo2, Mar 12, 9:20 pm

*puts hand up for a bourbon*

deflatedpumpkin, Mar 12, 9:22 pm

You are a very nice person, pleased you are back, and look forward to meeting you one day soon,

colb1, Mar 12, 9:24 pm

hey witchipo. glad you have sound some peace and solice . enjoy Waikari, its a lovely place.
and I'll have a bourbon too! LOL

hamismom, Mar 12, 9:24 pm

pleased you got your t shirts as I could only find extra large here

smoo18, Mar 12, 9:27 pm

i used to go thru waikari 2-4 times a day/night, didn't get enough of a run-up the hill once because someone pulled out in front of me, nearly stalled my tanker part way up the hill LOL. beautiful out there, so glad you're in a more stable place witchiepo!

deflatedpumpkin, Mar 12, 9:27 pm

I'm in Auckland Witchiepo1 - but thank you so much for the kind offer -I have the feeling whoever stays with you will be safe no matter what happens.
You are someone very special.

"takes bourbon and swaps it for a nice oaky chardonnay and passes it round" lol

princessboo2, Mar 12, 9:29 pm

i have a crappy memory, trying to remember if you were at the bbq, if we met you! would be awesome to come out to have a cuppa with you tho!

deflatedpumpkin, Mar 12, 9:40 pm

Awesome, there are heaps of rabbits out your way.can I come rabbit shooting !

tool_shop173, Mar 13, 9:39 am

Do you have many running about ! I often go shooting up Amberley way

tool_shop173, Mar 13, 10:23 am

he is, truly a gem.
ah well. we'll have to have a cuppa some time soon, then we can say we've met you too!

deflatedpumpkin, Mar 13, 8:24 pm

Gosh! Hey!I wondered where you went to!Good for you, and what a kind offer too:)

babyluthi, Mar 13, 8:33 pm

Where's the closest 'SecondHand Shop'. I want to put up more than 2 hands for this break that's on offer!

dongould, Mar 13, 8:47 pm

Hey witchie.Hope you are all doing ok.good on you for the lovely offer.

stephikins, Mar 13, 8:51 pm

Well truth be told, it's 2 doors down.but I was trying to just add a little light humor :)

dongould, Mar 13, 8:56 pm

Not too bad.was very pleased to get home from uni that day though.add me as a friend on facebook.you know my email address

stephikins, Mar 13, 8:59 pm

Hey sweets

wish i could. but i cant leave my family and friends behind

spidermac1, Mar 14, 6:06 pm

HEY WITCHIEPO -sorry I lost the thread. Waikari is lovely.no wonder you seem so relaxed!Are you renting!Thanks for your lovely offer.we're okay in Rangiora.not so shakey here - touch wood!

aimeelouwhite, Mar 15, 1:01 pm

Share this thread