Just had full EQC assessment

oh charlie here it be!lol!

cloffie, Feb 9, 1:19 pm

glad to hear it went well. another hurdle in the steeplechase course over. Hope it continues in this vain for you.

kiwicarol, Feb 9, 1:29 pm

hee heee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <<<<<< thats hysterical laughter by the way. *waits for the big one*

charlieb2, Feb 9, 2:31 pm

Still waiting for February's assessment, last February, that is.

ambrose, Feb 9, 3:12 pm

CHAARLLEEEEEE! 'Snot a laughing matter you norty girl
see poor frustratedbobsicle is in this thread as well

cloffie, Feb 9, 3:40 pm

I have just had a three and a half hourEQC assessment.
awesome FAR FAR SUPERIORto any of the 4 assessors that have swanned through here via the insurers.
they talked to me about my concerns and went through my notes from September that I had written,measured,talked to me again, went through each room,explained as they finished each room, the roof and yeah they WENT UNDER THE HOUSE! and found damage to the pilesthat I have been worried about explained about the land the wayward well.
Before I signed the writerwent through every detail written down once again.

cloffie, Jun 14, 11:36 am

Oh fantastic cloffie, I'm so pleased that you have had a good assessment.You've put up with so much cr@p from your insurers. Hopefully things will be a bit more straight forward now.

charlieb2, Jun 14, 11:37 am

Awesome. that beats our 45 min assessment - we thought it was an hour and a half but it's noted down onour SOW as 45 mins.

Fingers crossed things get moving for you now hon.

samargh, Jun 14, 11:39 am

That's awesome, hopefully its all positive from here on in for you.

cc7, Jun 14, 11:42 am

the battle is not over with the insurers believe me!The b*******ds told me I could not put and EQC claim in because they deemed my entire propertyand smacked my preiums from $700 per annum to $4,800 in December on my anual renewal commercial right down to me bloomin knickers! but excludng my land damage I had an urgent call from my September EQC case manager just before cut off date to inform me that I WAS eligible
THAT WAS THE BEST PHONE CALL I HAVE HAD IN MONTHS
the EQC repairs are unlikely to be done by Fletchers until the end of the year but hey!I dont care at least I know!

cloffie, Jun 14, 12:33 pm

The case manager put the claim in for me and supplied me with the claim number

cloffie, Jun 14, 12:34 pm

AWESOME!
This is the first time I've heard they actually went under the house!

Hope you get your repairs sooner than that
Nice to know what you're looking at though

mybubbarox, Jun 14, 12:36 pm

I know everyone has had to deal with awful circustances some a damn sight worse than mine but I have had cope with Mrcloffie being really sick in hospital since 17th January he was evacuated to Hawkes BaY Health came back here into hospital and has been put into care 2 weeks ago

cloffie, Jun 14, 12:40 pm

ARGGHHHHH!MY FAULT!
On Feb 2nd I had a 4 hour assessment by insurer BANG!
Yesterday I had an EQC assessment BANG AGAIN!

cloffie, Jun 15, 11:18 am

lol we may also have contributed.Feb 21st assessed, June 11 assessed.

bobsicle, Jun 15, 11:19 am

well if your logic is to be followed you two, we should be being assessed in about two weeks time, lol

charlieb2, Jun 15, 11:49 am

Jeez Bobsicle we are going to become TM Lepers!lol! Or maybe we qualify as predictors!

cloffie, Jun 15, 12:50 pm